It is now time to sell the house. Are you ready? What should be done first? How much can I get for the house? What should I do to get it sold quickly?
These are just some of the questions often thought about when deciding to get the home sold.
Here is some advice that may be helpful.
1. Make a plan and write it down.
2. Talk to a REALTOR® and ask questions.
3. Ask your REALTOR® for a ‘HOME EVALUATION’ or CMA.
4. Clean & de-junk, and prepare home inside and out for potential buyers to visit.
5. Prepare for current market conditions, whatever they may be.
6. Get ready for a change.